So I have just returned from running some errands and I thought it would be fun to show you guys what I have picked up. This is not a review of the products but I will give some thoughts on a few that I started playing with already! Most of theses products will be featured in future blog post/reviews.
First store that I went to was Walgreens, I was a bit disappointed in the selection the one near my house had but I did get a few good things. Most of the things here were the nail polishes since they were having a buy one get one 50% off that ends today!
– Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Color Care in 08 Sorbet and 04 Stain
– Sally Hansen Gem Crush in 03 Big Money
– L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche in 410 l’orange, 510 paparazzi pleaser, and 280 pink me up!
– L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Balm in 318 Heavenly Berry, 418 Caring Coral, and 819 Carmel Comfort ( I have swatch these on my hand and they are very sheer. I think the best color was Carmel Comfort. I will be reviewing these once I apply them to my lips).
– Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick by Kat Moss collection in 12 (which is the orange/red shade) and 08 (pink nude)
– Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque (I love this stuff!!! )
Next I was off to Sally Beauty Supply because I was out of nail polish remover and I like their pure acetone to remove my nail polish:
– Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
– Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone
And since I purchased Seche Vite I got a free China Glaze nail polish. So I picked 544 Liquid Leather and then since I renewed my Sally Beauty’s card I received one free item from Silk Elements so I picked the Soft Holding Spritz Styling Spray.
Then I decide to go to CVS because I didn’t find everything that I wanted at Walgreens.
– Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows in 10 Fierce & Tangy and 50 Edgy Emerald ( I will be doing a review on these next!)
– Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
12 (left) 08 (right)
So let me know if there is anything from this shopping spree that you want to see a specific detail review about. I will be doing Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows and most of the nail polishes will be featured in a nails of the week post.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend 🙂